Every face is unique, shouldn’t your eyewear be unique as well?
SouthPark Optical Center features many exclusive lines, the most diverse collection of eyewear in Charlotte.
- Cartier: The premier luxury eyewear.
- Alain Mikli: Contemporary designs, distinctive plastic and color combinations.
- David Yurman: This jewelry designers signature sterling silver links are featured on all his eyewear and sunwear
- Spectacle Eyeworks: Crisp lines and dramatic styling make up this Canadian collection.
- Barton Perriera: This frame line features bold lines and incredible colors. A must see.
- Anglo American: The “prep” look is back, or did it ever go away? Known for an array of colors and a variety of tortoise shells this English line has been a favorite for the conservative look for over 20 years.
- Face A’ Face: Funky French designs with a larger fit. Great colors.
- Ronit Furst: This Israeli designer uses an eclectic mix of colors to enhance his frames.
- Skaga: Swedish design with contemporary designs in metal and metal/plastics.
- Lafont: For over 80 years, this French line has been known for high quality and their unique, stylish frame design.
- Gold & Wood – Luxury eyewear highlighting wood and horn temple
- Roberto Cavalli: Cavalli exemplifies glamor and fashion with sunglasses that are on the cutting edge of fashion.
- Menizzi: Menizzi was brought in to offer a funky, hip look to our more petite patients. Distinctive colors, intricate designs, and small eye sizes make up this exclusive lines.
- Lilly Pulitzer: A beautiful ladies line featuring intense colors offsetting traditional styling.